|Standing screen display size||13.5 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||3000 x 2000|
|Max Screen Resolution||3000 x 2000|
|Processor||2.6 GHz core_i5|
|RAM||8 GB LPDDR3|
|Memory Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB solid state drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 620|
Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop- Intel Core i5-7300U (2.60 GHz) 8 GB Memory, 256 GB SSD, 3000 x 2000, Windows 10 Pro
Out of stock
Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop (Exleased in Box) Intel Core i5-7300U 2.60 GHz 8 GB LPDDR3 - 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 620 13.5" Touchscreen 3000 x 2000 Detachable Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit 12.30" x 9.14" x 0.51"-0.90" 3.38 lbs.
Out of stock
Fiji Traders, Games & Accessories
Tom Clancy’s The Division PS40 out of 5(0)
We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We’ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart.
On Black Friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society.
When society falls, your mission begins.
Take Back New York – Welcome to a new generation experience in a persistent and dynamic environment, where exploration and player-progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus and to Take Back New York.
A Living and Breathing World – Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience. Use the environment to a strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies. Utilize your gas mask to provide protection from the virus and upgrade it to enter the most highly contaminated areas.
Urban Jungle – New York City is being overrun by hostile groups that are trying to take advantage of the crisis. One such group is The Cleaners, who travel throughout the city wherever the contagion levels rise. Wearing hazmat suits and wielding flamethrowers, the Cleaners leave nothing but ash in their wake.
The Agents of the Division – Trained to act independently from any chain of command, Agents are autonomous and adaptive, working alone or in small groups. They are the last line of defence, activated when all else fails to save what remains.
Gear Up – As a member of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen enemies and upgrade your gear. Customize your character and your back-pack, your lifeline in the event of a collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize and level up your weapons. The choices you make will help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos.
Game Changing Skills – Choose and upgrade your skills smartly and synergize with your team mates to increase your chances of winning in combat. Use the ECHO skill, a data collection tool that renders moments frozen in time, to learn valuable information about your immediate environment, find hidden loot, and help you to uncover the truth behind the pandemic.
Social Seamless Multiplayer – Seamlessly team up with friends to take down your enemies and achieve group objectives. Raise the security and morale levels of the surviving citizens of New York to unlock and secure bases of operations. Fight through a city where danger can come from anywhere and anyone, at any moment.
Snowdrop Engine – Powered by the fully new gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy’s The Division sets a new bar in video game realism and open-world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York like you’ve never seen it before.
PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. PLAYSTATION PLUS OR XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION MAY BE REQUIRED TO ACCESS SOME FEATURES. SEE YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICABLE FEES AND DOWNLOAD RESTRICTIONS.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhBAc6DYiys?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en&autohide=2&wmode=transparent&w=1170&h=659]SKU: n/a
Fiji Traders, Electronics, Laptops and Computers
HP Laptop 250 Series0 out of 5(0)
Intel® Celeron® N4000 with Intel® HD Graphics 600 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
500GB HDSKU: n/a$799.00
Fiji Traders, Games & Accessories
Battleborn PS40 out of 5(0)
Battleborn is set in a distant future, where nearly every star in the universe has gone dark at the hands of a mysterious enemy. Solus, the last star, is the only beacon of hope for the universe’s surviving population. The fading of stars has led to a great war among those desperate for the last remaining resources. Heroes, called Battleborn, fight for the dominance of their unique factions as all life in the universe teeters on the brink of extinction. Now, the mysterious enemy is threatening to finish what they’ve started, and only an unlikely alliance between the universe’s most powerful heroes can stop them.
Game modes and features for Battleborn include:
- Story Mode: Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience playable in a single-player capacity, as well as cooperatively by up to five friends via splitscreen or online. The Story Mode is modular, allowing players to choose which missions to enjoy next. The modular structure of Story Mode also allows players to replay missions for the chance to earn better loot;
- 25 Playable Heroes: Battleborn has a deep and diverse roster of 25 playable heroes, each with its own personality and equipped with unique weapons and powers. An accelerated character growth system, known as the Helix System, allows players to level up a character from 1 to 10 in a single story mission or competitive multiplayer match;
- Competitive Multiplayer: Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches and will include three distinct modes:
- Incursion: Teams of heroes defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together, alongside their own minions, to destroy their opponents’ base;
- Devastation: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win;
- Meltdown: Teams of heroes protect their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for minions who throw themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
- Persistent Progression System: All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank:
- Character Rank: Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to swap out augments in their helix skill tree, as well as unlock skins.
- Command Rank: Players can rank-up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
A tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe’s very last star from a mysterious evil in this next-gen shooter by the creators of Borderlands. To defend it, you’ll need to utilise every type of character and weapon you’ve ever imagined — from cyborg hawkmen to samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer, and is even better when it’s played co-operatively with friends both splitscreen and online.
Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent’s base.
Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the centre of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
Persistent Progression System
All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to levelling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
- Character Rank
Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to unlock additional augments in their helix skill tree, as well as additional skins for each character.
- Command Rank
Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
- Helix System
Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.