HP 250 g6 Battery
This HP 250 g6 battery replaces the JC04 pat number and the HP 240 G6, 250 G6 and 255 G6 (generation 6) models. It is also compatible with the 2LP34AA, 1WY54EA and 2LB99EA models. This is an internal battery which is easily replaced with a small Phillips head screwdriver
All our products carry a full 3 months warranty and every battery is charged and tested before it ships.
Check your current battery to ensure you are ordering the correct battery. It should match the picture above and at least one of the battery part numbers below. This HP 250 g6 battery will provide about 2 hours to 6 hours of run time when new, depending on your energy use. The large variance in run time is due to whether you run a full power mode with a bright screen or dim the screen and operate in economy mode.
Fiji Traders, Games & Accessories
Battleborn PS40 out of 5(0)
Battleborn is set in a distant future, where nearly every star in the universe has gone dark at the hands of a mysterious enemy. Solus, the last star, is the only beacon of hope for the universe’s surviving population. The fading of stars has led to a great war among those desperate for the last remaining resources. Heroes, called Battleborn, fight for the dominance of their unique factions as all life in the universe teeters on the brink of extinction. Now, the mysterious enemy is threatening to finish what they’ve started, and only an unlikely alliance between the universe’s most powerful heroes can stop them.
Game modes and features for Battleborn include:
- Story Mode: Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience playable in a single-player capacity, as well as cooperatively by up to five friends via splitscreen or online. The Story Mode is modular, allowing players to choose which missions to enjoy next. The modular structure of Story Mode also allows players to replay missions for the chance to earn better loot;
- 25 Playable Heroes: Battleborn has a deep and diverse roster of 25 playable heroes, each with its own personality and equipped with unique weapons and powers. An accelerated character growth system, known as the Helix System, allows players to level up a character from 1 to 10 in a single story mission or competitive multiplayer match;
- Competitive Multiplayer: Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches and will include three distinct modes:
- Incursion: Teams of heroes defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together, alongside their own minions, to destroy their opponents’ base;
- Devastation: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win;
- Meltdown: Teams of heroes protect their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for minions who throw themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
- Persistent Progression System: All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank:
- Character Rank: Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to swap out augments in their helix skill tree, as well as unlock skins.
- Command Rank: Players can rank-up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
A tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe’s very last star from a mysterious evil in this next-gen shooter by the creators of Borderlands. To defend it, you’ll need to utilise every type of character and weapon you’ve ever imagined — from cyborg hawkmen to samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer, and is even better when it’s played co-operatively with friends both splitscreen and online.
Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent’s base.
Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the centre of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
Persistent Progression System
All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to levelling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
- Character Rank
Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to unlock additional augments in their helix skill tree, as well as additional skins for each character.
- Command Rank
Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
- Helix System
Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.
PC REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE0 out of 5(0)
#General PC Maintenance
#Lab Set up
#Schools PC Maintenance
#CAR GSP Installations
Laptop PC Retails
Fiji Traders, Games & Accessories
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege PS40 out of 5(0)
Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio for the new generation of consoles and PC.
Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Rainbow Six games.
COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS
Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults.
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY
For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Leveraging Ubisoft Montreal’s proprietary Realblast engine, players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
PLAYSTATION PLUS OR XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION MAY BE REQUIRED TO ACCESS SOME FEATURES. SEE YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICABLE FEES AND DOWNLOAD RESTRICTIONS.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1liM7qg5-Q?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&wmode=transparent&w=1170&h=659]SKU: n/a
Fiji Traders, Laptops and Computers
HP Computer Full Set0 out of 5(0)
* Processor: Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz
* Memory: 4GB DDR3 Synch DRAM
* Maximum Upgradable to 16GB
* Hard Drive: 160GB Hard DriveSKU: n/a