Welcome to the Stone Age
In Far Cry Primal, the majestic land of Oros is torn due to the confrontation of the 3 dominant tribes who seek the same single purpose: to conquer it. Takkar’s people, The Wenja tribe, is at risk. They are being attacked both by the cannibals of the Udam tribe, led by the cruel warrior Ull and the fire worshipers of the Izila tribe, led by the high priestess Batari. Immersed in the untamed world of Oros , a land full of dangers, Takkar will have to unite and protect the Wenja people from their dangerous enemies, the Udam and Izila peoples.
- FROM PREY TO PREDATOR: You will play as Takkar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.
- Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
- Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
- Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
- Defeat predators and humans alike and rise to become the apex predator.
- THIS IS FAR CRY’S STONE AGE: This isn’t the Stone Age as you know it. This is the Stone Age with irreverence and mayhem. This is Far Cry’s Stone Age.
- Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.
- Master the element of fire to expand your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
- Land the killing blow on the prey you’ve hunted across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
- The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
- A WORLD RULED BY GIANT BEASTS: After the last Ice Age, the glaciers retreated to leave behind a land blooming with nature and resources where humans and animals alike can thrive – provided they have what it takes to prove their dominance.
- Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros with its breathtaking valley of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it was before man laid claim to it.
- Oros teems with life from large herds of deer and vicious packs of dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone Age and were feared by every other living being.