Exlease Business Laptop
Meet the demands of your work. Work smarter —and look good doing it —with an HP ProBook built to perform wherever business takes you. Count on a durable design inside and out, with integrated security and a spill-resistant keyboard. Plus, there’s less bulk to bring with you, thanks to thin, stylish
Built to perform.
- Style you can see and feel. Get the technology you trust from HP with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- The power and performance of the HP ProBook is matched by the solid design and elegant finishes.
- Super speed. Now data is faster than ever. With USB 3.0, you’ll get faster transfer speeds and increased bandwidth.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. dts Sound+ and an HD webcam bring work to life through rich sound and video.
Protect your work.
- Stay one-step ahead of hacks and attacks. Built-in security safeguards your HP ProBook against viruses, detects possible corruption, and alerts you to unauthorized changes.
- HP Client Security software suite helps you encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data, restrict unauthorized access, and more.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Now your passwords can be longer and more secure.
Tough on the job.
- HP ProBooks undergo challenging tests so you don’t have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Bumps happen. HP 3D DriveGuard helps protect your data when you’re on the go by sensing sudden movement and protecting the hard drive.
- Tackle your workload with technology that’s built strong, from the core up. This HP ProBook is made with glass fiber for lightness and durability.
- Help protect sensitive electronics and key components from minor spills with a thin layer of Mylar film in the spill-resistant keyboard.